Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 3, 2016

The design...

Home Textures & Abstract Abstract

My prayer:

Awesome Father, thank you for this week and all that you have shown me, all that you have taught me and all that you have blessed me with. I am excited about this new level of knowing you. I love you with all that I have.

What God Said Tonight:

The design, the plan is not complicated but it is beautiful.

I have designed your reality so that you are free to live in this world without the constraints of sin. I have designed the world so that you can be reconciled with me forever here on earth and one day in heaven. I have designed a purpose for you and your life that serves the world, the universe and all of eternity.

You are so valuable to me and you are worth every sacrifice I have made. I love you beyond compare.

1 comment: