Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 6, 2016

How to get clean...

How to get centered and clear when you are facing challenges

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for your strength and courage to be in me as I face this week. I pray for your favor. I pray that my life is a testimony to others and that they see you through me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have never needed you to be perfect. I have never needed you to be right. I have only needed you to love and seek me.

I am your covering and I am your salvation. I am that thing that makes you right. I am what makes you whole. I am what makes you clean. I don't need you to be clean before you come to me. I don't even need you to be clean after you come to me. I only need you.

Dedicate your life to me. Direct your love toward me. Let me make every change. Let me make all things right. I am your hope and I am your friend. I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment