Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 7, 2016

Father God...

God Is Your Biggest Fan, and He Is Rooting For You - samuelibrahim.com

My prayer:

Thank you for all of your help today God! You took so many situations that I was dreading and smoothed them out, turning them for my good.

I don't know why it still surprises me. You do it for me all of the time. You promise it to us. And still, every time you do it, I stand in awe.

It is one of those wonderful things about you that makes no sense, but I am SO GRATEFUL for. Thank you for always taking care of me.

What God Said Tonight:

The Father part of me is more than just a name. What father, given the ability to do so, would not move heaven and earth to make life good for his son or daughter? It is in a father's inherent make up to take care of things and situations for their kids. It is inherent in me to take care of you.

My love for you, my children, goes beyond your ability to imagine. I will always take care of you. No matter what the situation looks like, I am right here. I will not let you fall. I will be with you in every last moment, working things for your good every step of the way.

Now, you see me working. Now, it is all happening very fast. There may be times, when I can't move things in your favor quite as fast. It is in those times that I ask you to remember today. It is in those times that I ask you to trust that my word to you is true.

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment