Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Weakness...

My prayer:

Well...I made it to Friday! Thank you God for your strength, your guidance and your help all week. I am so GRATEFUL that I have you to lean on.

For anyone who wants to say I use you as a crutch to lean on, I have one response. They are completely correct! Thank you God for being my crutch!

What God Said Tonight:

In your weakness, I am strong. It is  not just words my daughter, it is truth.

It is through your humility, your vulnerability, that I get to shine through most clearly. I came for my people who need me. If you didn't need me, I would not need to be here.

I am here for you, for my love of you. I am with and for you and I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment