Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 8, 2016

The journey...

Marilyn Greenwalt

My prayer:

Thank you God for your favor and for your blessing on my life. Today was a great day of completion. I should be happier about it but I kind of feel a bit numb. I thought when this day came, I would feel great relief. I don't really.

I find that is true of a lot of things in my life that I look forward to for a long time. Once they arrive, they are not nearly as exciting as I expected. Is that just me God? Am I missing out on something? And, if I am, can you help me change that?

I love you God and regardless of whether I feel it, I know in my head and my heart that I was tremendously blessed today and it is all because of you. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

Completion of a thing, good or bad, may be the goal but it is less important than the journey to get to it. Especially with those things that take time and patience, there is more in the time getting there than there is in the arrival.

I have taught you many things about trust and about provision in the last fifteen years. Those things are what matter and those things are what got you to today. Celebrate the learning, the growth, the love we have. Those are the real things worth celebrating.

I will always have a new goal for you. I will always have a bright horizon for you to aim for.  Celebrate the road there, along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment