Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 3, 2016

The environment for faith...

My prayer:

It has been a wonderful break and rest God. Tomorrow it is back to work and I will need your help, as always. I don't know what challenges await me tomorrow but I know that I can meet them all with you on my side.

I pray that you make me a blessing to everyone around me. I pray that you fill me with your grace for everyone around me. I pray that you fill me with your mercy for everyone around me. Help me God to be the best reflection of you love that I can be. And, I pray your protection over me throughout it all.

What God Said Tonight:

The faith in you is a seed planted long ago. It grows and reproduces as all good seeds will do. It matures and sprouts, all in good time.

However, the better the conditions, the faster and better it grows. If it gets enough light, if it gets enough water, if gets enough food, it will grow bigger and last longer than if one or more of those things are withheld.

Your faith is in you and it will grow. You get to choose how fast and how big it grows by the environment you surround it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment