Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 18, 2016

Come here...

My prayer:

Today was rotten and I am grouchy.

I know that I should find a way to have a better attitude but I have not. I know that there are millions of people who had a worse day than I have and that should give me perspective, but it isn't.

I probably shouldn't post this prayer God, and maybe I won't. I don't want to discourage anyone but this is where I am at tonight and I can't seem to help myself. So, I ask for your help. I pray your healing over my body, my mind and my spirit. God, please make me whole.

What God Said Tonight:

Come here.

I don't need you to be strong tonight. I don't need you to learn anything tonight. I don't need you to be or do anything tonight.

Just, come here. Let me love you. Let me heal you.

It really is gong to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment