Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 16, 2015

Time to shine...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I come tonight with no agenda but to listen. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have been picking flowers for our garden all day. I want to bring you new flowers. I want to bring you joy. I want each day to be your golden and gem award for being my child.

I have seen you struggle long enough. Now is the time for you to shine in my glory. Now is the time for the world to see the grace on you. Now is the time for the world to know my grace through you.

I have little more to share. I have shown you all although not all can be understood. I have a stake in your success. I will not see you fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment