Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Shifting...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I had one of those days where everything felt a bit off center. Something fundamental was not right today but I could not put my finger on it.

I pray God for your sovereign power in my life, that you put everything right and that you work everything or my good.

I pray also for my friend tonight God who is struggling. She doesn't know you yet. I ask God that you give her a personal experience of your love and power tonight. She needs you so badly. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have put some things in place that will take some time to settle in and feel normal. I have shifted things in the spiritual realm and you are noticing the difference.

The difference is not bad, it is actually very much for your good. However, it might be a little uncomfortable for a little while.

I love you and I love your friend. I will come as  close to her as she will allow tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment