Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 13, 2015

Free will...

My prayer:

I am feeling a bit cynical tonight God. It has been coming on or awhile, off and on. The horror of what we do to each other in this world leaves my heart cold and hard sometimes.

God, I pray for your protection for your people. I pray for your comfort. I pray God that your will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

Free will is as much a curse as it is a blessing sometimes. The hard thing about free will is that everyone has to have it. If only some people have it, it is not truly free.

The problem with everyone having it is that everyone, I mean EVERYONE, has it. The decisions of one or two people can have devastating effects on the lives of so many.

I can't promise you that nothing bad will happen to you as a result of your or someone else's free will. You already know that is not true. I can promise you restoration. I can promise you healing. I can promise to guide you always. I will steer you around every problem that I can.

I love you daughter. Don't let the decisions of others harden your heart. Don't let them steal the joy that I have given you. I am yours and you are mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment