Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 1, 2014

God's help and guidance...

My prayer:

I don't know what to say tonight God. It isn't that I don't have needs/wants/petitions because you know I do. But, I am almost afraid to ask for what I want. I don't trust my own desires and instincts right now. 

I guess God, I would ask that you, who knows what is best and knows the end from the beginning, that guide me to the right choices, change my heart from any choices or wants taht will end in less than your best. Holy Spirit, my guide, my help, show me what to do and help me to do it, everyday please.

I love you so much God and I am so grateful that I get to come to you with everything!

What God Said Tonight:

I know what is right and best for you and I will guide you. I will also help you out when you get it wrong. 

My love for you never stops, no matter what. My help for you never goes away. You don't always hear it and you don't always follow it but my help is always there for you. 

You are in a season of change and about to step into the true miraculous experience of living with me in you, in everyday. There comes a lot of change with that kind of future, that kind of dream. 

I will always tell people to use what you have at hand first. When looking for your next step, look at what I have placed around you. It will very often point you in the right direction. But, when it doesn't or when you don't follow the path, don't worry so much about it. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment