Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Perspective...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I love you for who you are and I thank you for everything you did today. Now, I just want to hear what you have to say tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I want you to consider perspective tonight. When you look at the night sky and see the millions of stars, they are beautiful alone and as a whole. You see them as individuals but also as a part of an aggregate.

When you are on one of those stars (use your imaginations) all that you can really see is that star. That star becomes your whole world. You may still see the other stars in the distance but you do not see your star as a part of that system.

Sometimes, the things that seem so big and important that are right in your face are really part of a bigger plan that you can’t see from your perspective. I ask that you always remember that and remember that I have the bigger perspective and I am on your side, always. With those two things settled, you will know you can trust me and you don’t have to live a life of fear and what if.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment