Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 19, 2013

Patience...

My prayer:

I am trying to be patient but I am failing tonight God. It took me awhile to believe that you really wanted to do this huge thing that you have placed in front of me. But, now that I am fully convinced it is your will, I want it now. I don’t want to wait anymore. It is TOO EXCITING! All day it was hard to concentrate wondering if today was the day.

But, I also know that your timing is best. I know from experience that if I try to rush it, I will ruin it.
God, now more than ever, I pray your will and your timing be accomplished not matter how impatient I get. I would rather be impatient than to rush your timing.  I would rather have your full and complete will in my life under your terms than to rush it and get only part of what you have for me.

So, even though I feel REALLY impatient, I am going to choose to be patient and wait on you. I love you God and I trust you.

What God Said Tonight:

Timing is critical. Many moving parts, many people with their own decisions and fee will. I have to find and pinpoint the exact timing to ensure that this comes together perfectly.

I will tell you that you do have to wait but I promise I will not make you wait any longer than necessary. I will tell you that I knew the timing of this from before we ever started on this path and I am not worried. Everything is on time even though it feels late to you.

I promise that I am in charge of you and your life and I will lead and guide you always. Rest in the assurance that I have it all covered and you will see it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment