Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Off track?

My prayer:

Well God. Here was another day that did not go according to my plans but worked out pretty wonderful anyway. That seems to be happening a lot lately. Maybe I should stop making plans? I guess I could try but you know that would be hard for me. Maybe it is just important to be flexible and ready to switch to your plan when it is different?

I don’t know God. Truth is I have very little of this thing called “Life” figured out and I am almost constantly looking for clues and reassurances that I am in your will for my life. That is all I really want, to live in your will. As long as I know you are charting my steps, I can walk through anything.

I love you God. Please keep me in your perfect will for my life. For your sake, for others’ sake and for my sake. Thank YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

Why this doubt coming in tonight my daughter. You know that I guide your steps. You know that I am a light unto your feet and a lamp unto your path. You now that I have a plan for your life and that plan is good. You know the promises I have over your life. Why are you doubting that tonight?

My plan has not changed. My will has not changed. You seek me and you earnestly seek my will. I have told you that when you seek me you will find me. You know the promises, both from my word and from my direct promises over your life. I have a plan and a purpose for your life that will change the world. That has not changed.

Trust me, if you start down a path that is out of the will I have for you, I will let you know and I will not be subtle. I love you and I am on your side. I want to see you victorious and I will do everything I can to give you an advantage. One of the things I do to give you that advantage is to let you know when you are off track. Listen to me always and I will warn you when you start to veer.


Trust in me to be big enough to work out he plan and the details. Listen to me and I will tell you what comes next. We are in this together and I will not leave you to figure it all out on your own. I have sent you the Helper, my Holy Spirit, just for this reason. We will go in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment