Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 14, 2013

Paths...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thank you for today and for helping me take care of all of the little details that had been falling between the cracks. You made everything go so smoothly today. I truly felt your blessings and your favor all over me and it was AWESOME!

God, I love you and I am in constant awe of you. I am so grateful that you, who knows everything, is in charge of my life. I was reminded again tonight that if it were just up to me, I would likely make some really wrong choices that would not turn out so well.

I pray God that you always give me wisdom and discernment so I know and can make the right decisions, the ones that are firmly within your will for my life. I don't want to waste any more time going down paths that are not your best.

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

No path is a wasted path for my children. You may go down some paths that are not my best for you but you always learn from them. I always turn them for your good. 

I know that you are after my heart and that you want to do my will in your life. You have shown your faithfulness and I am fully convinced of your desire to follow me. I have plans for you, and you know that they are good plans, but I also want you to choose, make decisions, move in directions that are true to your heart. 

I will be with you and I will bless the things that should prosper and I will withhold that blessing from the things that should not prosper. But I will always be with you. I will always use those things for your good. 

Sometimes, it is not so much about what you do for me and for the Kingdom but it is that you do something. I would rather have you doing something that you think will be a blessing to me and the Kingdom than have you sit back and wait for me to tell you what to do. 

Now, I don't want you to sin. Sin will take you down paths that you REALLY do not want to go. But, short of sin, I have given you freedom. I have given you the choice to do the things that bring you joy. I am not a slave master. I don't need you to be at my beck and call and only doing what I tell you. I am a Father, a brother, a husband to you and I want to support you in your dreams and plans just as I know that you support me in mine. 

Feel free to fly. I will catch you every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment