Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hands off...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. I need your help. You always say when I need help I just need to ask, so I am asking. 

This crazy project is not going very well. I just want to finish it; but, when it is done, me and everyone at the office has to live with the results so I want it to be done right. I have tried my best and it is not working. I have asked for help and it is not working. I am frustrated and want to say I quit, but it has to get done and there is no one else to do it. I need your help. 

You have done much bigger things than this. Even this week you have already performed mighty miracles. I just need a little miracle, in a very real and mundane situation.

Thank you God for being my Father and my help in every situation.

What God Said Tonight:

I wondered when you were going to get around to asking for my help. I have watched you struggle with this and I have wanted to help but until you took your hands off long enough for me to get my hands on it, my hands were tied so to speak. 

I am your ever present help. I am always here and always ready to help. But, for me to help, you have to let me in. 

I will take care of this. You will surprised at how easy it from this point forward. The things that you could not make sense of will seem so simple now. I will give you everything you need. I am here for you always in all things and I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment