Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Crossroads...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. It seems like so many people are at a major crossroads in their lives today. So many people that I love, are waiting on you for something big, something vital, something essential to them continuing to go forward on the path you have laid out or, in some cases, to even survive. 

This is serious God. We are not "playing" at religion. We need you, right now, right here. We need you to show us the way to go. We need you to provide where there is no provision. We need you God, more than ever. 

We are all standing on our faith. We are all standing on our belief and trust that you will take care of us. It is hard sometimes, but we are doing it. 

God, I ask tonight that you give each of these people who are in this situation tonight a very personal and very real sign of encouragement. Let us know you are still here, working on our behalf and it will all be ok. We know that it will be in our hearts, but sometimes when things get desperate, our heads get in the way. 

Thank you God for encouraging us and for always coming through for us.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and I have never left. I have good plans and I will see them accomplished. It may not turn out how you think you wanted it but I promise you my best. I promise you that as long as you are looking to me, I will make sure you have my best. 

We are at a crossroads. We are at a critical juncture and my people will have to have courage to get through. This is a time that will separate those who are serious and those who are tagging along. I need an army, not an audience. 

I love you my little soldier. We will do great things and you will have my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment