Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get out of God's way...

My prayer:
Awesome, powerful, all knowing, loving God! Thank you for today and every opportunity. I love living for you. I love living a life of purpose. I love living a life that shows you off and blesses other people. 


Less of me and more of you God. It is something I am really starting to notice God, that when I post these blog entries and I am completely wiped out, actually falling asleep as I type, those are the nights that seem to have the biggest impact on the most people.  I am pretty sure that's because on those nights, there is none of me and it is all you.  


God help me to get out of your way more. Help me to follow your lead better.  Help me to not always jump in to do what I think I should do but to wait a minute to hear what you want me to do. I love you so much God. Help me to get out of your way more. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
You are not in my way but your surrender to my will always turns out better than trying to assert your own. I gave you free will for a purpose and I want you to make choices.  One of those choices can always be to jump on my train and go with me to the next destination.


I will guide you always. I will always let you know where I want you to be and what I want you to do. Listen for it. Breathe every once and a while as you are doing things and hear my voice. I am talking to you all of the time. You aren't always hearing me but I am still talking. Listen in and join me. 


The more you do, the farther we will go, the more people we will touch, and the more we will accomplish for my kingdom. You are an essential piece of the kingdom of God. I need each of my children to be in place as we move into this final season of this earth. Be in position and follow my lead. I love you more than you know. I love what you can do. I love what we can do toghether when you listen. Sleep,recover, and restore again tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment