Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 22, 2011

I would do it again...

My prayer:
My God and my salvation. Good Friday...what a weird thing to call this day when we remember the ultimate sacrifice that you made for us. The betrayal, the beating the unjust punishment, the painful horrifying death, and the moment when God the Father had to look away, all so much more than any of us could take. Which was really the point I guess.  


We were never going to be good enough on our own to be saved.  We were never going to be able to withstand the sacrifice required. So you did it for us.  That is so like you.  You pick up where our abilities end.  You make it possible for us to be and do so much more than we could ever be or do on our own.  


God, you are my salvation, you are the purpose of my life, you are my success, you are my healer, you are my friend and you are the best part of me.  I love you so much.  I lifetime of "thank yous" could never express my gratitude for your sacrifice.  Because of what you did, I am going to heaven some day.  Because of what you did, I get to know you in this life.  Because of what you did, I get to live a life full of hope, favor and dreams.  


Thank you Jesus for what you did.  Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for me.  Thank you Holy Spirit for living in me.  I love you God more than I can say.


What God Said Tonight:
I love you and I would do it all again tomorrow if I needed to.  If it would bring one more of my children home, I would do it again.  My only motivation is to get as many children home as possible.  


I hate to lose even one.  The consequences are too dire.  The lake of fire, hell is so much worse than you have been able to imagine.  It is your worst nightmare on steroids.  It is everything you could imagine but 100 times worse.  There is no joy, there is no peace, there is nothing but pain and torment.  I can't stand to see my children there.  I will do what ever I need to do to get as many of my kids with me as possible. 


I will need you to do anything and everything possible to bring my people in.   I need you to be the fisher of men that I have called you to be.  I can convince them, but I need you to reach out to them and bring them in.  I will give you words, just like tonight, and I will prepare their hearts.  But be ready always.  


Don't let my sacrifice be wasted.  Make sure that my death is for a purpose.  


I love you enough to die for you and I would do it again. Rest now, we will talk more tomorrow.

1 comment: