Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 29, 2011

I love being with you...

My prayer:
Mighty and incredible God who has everything under control.  What a day of favor and blessing again! On time flights, room to spread out on the flights, everything so smooth, a beautiful place with a beautiful beach and nothing but time to relax and enjoy it. 


I continue to be amazed by how good you are to me. You spoil me, but don't stop! I have become accustomed to your favor on my life. Not that I have become complacent about it.  I am eternally grateful. But I am not sure I could go back to living without it.  I know I don't want to. Life is way too good with your favor. I don't ever want to live outside of your favor again. 


Maybe that makes me greedy?  It isn't that I want it and I don't want anyone else to have it.  I want EVERYONE to live with your crazy favor on their lives. How wonderful would this world be if we all will living with your favor pouring out over our lives? Would it be too much for us? Would we abuse it? Would we get complacent?  If the norm was to have your crazy favor on our lives, would we just expect even more? 


Maybe that is why we go through seasons of blessing and seasons of growth or testing? I don't know, I am just kind of babbling now God.  I am so relaxed and grateful to you. I could probably keep going all night.  But that would be awfully boring.


What is on your mind? That is the good stuff!  LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD!!!


What God Said Tonight:  
Sweet daughter, don't you know by now that I love to listen to you.  You are never boring to me.  I love that you take time for me everyday. It seems like a small thing but so many struggle.  


I ache for more time with you.  I want to spend every moment with you.  I want to share everything with you.  I love to bless you. I love even more to be with you and be a part of  what you are doing.  I love being there when you laugh and I love being there to catch your tears.  I love to be there when you are struggling to keep a cap on that temper.  I love being there when you see great success.  I love being there when you are dancing and I love being there when you rest.  


Do you sense a theme here? No matter where you are and what you are doing, I love being with you.  Don't shut me out.  That hurts more than you can know. Whether it is in your joy or in your pain, don't shut me out.  I will never force myself in your life but I am always on the edge of my seat ready to jump at the chance to be with you. It means that much to me. I love you to pieces and these next several days are just for you.

1 comment:

  1. ...This just confirms everything for me today. I was told to read the Song of Solomon this very morning. He is my husband, the lover of my soul :)

    ReplyDelete