Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Forever...

My prayer:
Awesome father!  What a difference a day makes!! Thank you for rest and for renewing my strength!  I was so completely tired out last night but then you gave me a full night's rest (been awhile since I have had one of those!), great fun with Mom today, more rest and a great movie...I feel ready to take on the world!

So much so, I am having a hard time thinking about going to sleep tonight.  I want to go, run, do something somewhere, anywhere!  I feel trapped and restless.  It use to be, when I would feel this way, I would take off on a drive and do my best to get lost.  That is a whole lot more difficult with GPS!  But, I don't think that would really cut it anyway.  I want to go and do something.  I want to do something for you, just because. 

I guess I will need to wait until tomorrow.  There should be plenty of opportunities with church and everything tomorrow.  God I ask for opportunities to bless you and your people tomorrow.  I pray God that you show me the outlet for the amazing renewed energy and strength that you have given me.

I love you so much God.  I truly cannot imagine life without you and I don't want to try.  I am all yours God!

What God Said Tonight:
What you seek is here for the taking.  You can serve me in your thoughts and your actions.  You can bless me with your words as well as with what you do. 

You don't need to change the world, you just need to do that one small thing I have asked of you.  You know the one.  You know the thing that I asked that you are still working on.  I know it takes time but you also know how to get this stuff done.  A little each day and before you know it, there it is. 

I love you so much and you bless me just by being with me.  You will have great opportunities to serve me and my people tomorrow.  I count on you to continue to be faithful.  I plan things around your faithfulness.  I am able to do more because I know you will do your part.  So I will always give you opportunities.  Continue to balance, keep the sabbath for your rest, and do a little each day so we can do the thing I have asked you to do. 

I love you.  I will continue to renew and refresh you.  I will continue to provide you with opportunities.  I will continue to walk with you through it all.  I am God and I do not change.  I am forever what I was in the beginning.  I am forever the lover of your soul and the Father who loves you more than my own life.  I will always love you and take care of you.  I do not change and I do not lie.  I am forever in the place of your forgiveness and your redemption. 

I am forever here waiting for you to call on me.  I am always ready to bless you and to hear your cries.  I am never deaf to your voice.  I will always hear you.  I keep a part of me always alert for your voice.  You don't have to shout, I hear you.  You don't have to beg, I love you.  You don't have to worry, I have got you.  Sleep if you can and we will do more tomorrow together my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment