Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Total trust...

My prayer:
Awesome God, this was a good day.  Nothing too spectacular, but just good.  Thank you for today.  Thank you for amazing people in my life.  Thank you for amazing opportunities.  Thank you for continuing to prosper me.  Thank you for surrounding me with the love of people.  Thank you for being my Father and taking such amazing care of me. 

God, my prayer remains, that your will is accomplished in my life.  Nothing more and nothing less. I want everything that you have for me and I don't want anything that you don't want me to have.  God you are truly amazing and I trust you with everything.  Absolutely everything.  I know that not that long ago, I couldn't say that.  Not that long ago, I trusted you to a point, but I held back because of the past pain.  But now, now God, I can say that I trust you without reservation.  I am not sure when it changed, but I know that it absolutely has.  I trust you God with everything and know that I could not be in better hands.  Thank you God for helping me to this place of trust.  I love you.

What God Said Tonight:
I cherish your trust.  Trust is the truest form of worship.  With that trust, I can now do things in your life and with you that I couldn't do before.  Keep building that trust.  Keep reminding yourself of why and how you got to this place of trust. 

Tests will come in the future that will try to shake your trust.  Look back at this time, this moment and remind yourself that I am trustworthy.  Remind yourself that I will never leave you and I will never forsake you, no matter what. Remember that I will guide you always. Remember that I am faithful and I will not let you down.  Remember that I am not a man that I would lie.  And in this remembrance remember this moment where you know with out a shadow of a doubt that every one of those statements is entirely true. 

I love you daughter.  This trust is the foundation that we can build the rest of your life.  On this trust is the foundation that we can build my kingdom.  You have a great future and it will grow from this base of truth and trust.  I love you so much my daughter.  Remember this moment forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment