Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Reality of life with God...

 


My prayer:

You have risen! That is the point of the celebration today. We get to celebrate together that you gave your life, fought Satan and hell, won, rose again, and now have redeemed us, your children. That is really too much to comprehend. I was raised with the knowledge of it so I think I somewhat take it for granted. But if I take the time to stop and truly consider it all, it is unbelievable.

Thank you for loving us enough to sacrifice so much, just so we could be saved. There will never be enough words, enough gratitude, enough thankfulness to merit all that you have done. 

You are my everything Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

I choose you, my child and now that you choose me, I am able to pour out  on you blessings to overflow. I am able to teach you when you have an ear to hear. I am able to speak to you when you quiet yourself to listen. 

The opportunity for our relationship was made on that fateful day when the old covenant was fulfilled and the new covenant went into effect. However, the reality of life together requires more than just the opportunity. It requires the effort. 

It requires that you reach out, that you receive, that you listen, and that you take time for our relationship to grow and develop. I will meet you every time. Every time you want to talk, you want me to listen, you want to learn, every time, I will be there. But don't forget to take that step. Don't forget to make the time. 

I will not force you, ever. Which means I need you to reach out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment