Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 17, 2024

So much light...

 


My prayer:

Holy Father. Thank you for the extra protection this week. Thank you for all of the answered prayers this week. This week has been a great reminder that prayer matters and that when we ask you, you are always there to help and listen. 

I pray as we go into this new week Lord, that you show us everything you want us to see and help us to do and be what you would want us to be. God, I pray your will is done above all things, knowing that your will is ALWAYS the best. 

I trust you, I rely on you, I love you and I am fully yours.

What God Said Tonight:

There is so much light. There is darkness now too, but in that darkness, there is so much light. The hope of tomorrow is so much greater than the worry or concern of tomorrow. 

I am your hope and I am above all things. I am the Lord God. Everything that is came from me. There is no love, truth, or hope without me. With me, all things are possible. I am your hope for tomorrow and your peace for today. 

I love you more than you will ever be able to know or understand but know that I will never let you down and I will never leave you. Every moment of every day for the rest of eternity, I am with you. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment