Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Ash...

 


My prayer:

What a difference a week, or even a day makes when you are in charge God. THANK YOU for healing me. Thank you for directing me. Thank you for pulling me from that place of darkness I was in last week. 

It seems like a lifetime ago. But you have that ability, to wipe away the most painful experiences and replace them with joy and hope. You are the God of hope and the God of tomorrows. You are my God and I am grateful for it. 

I choose you, now and forever. Thank you for choosing me.

What God Said Tonight:

We consumed your pain with fire. When something is consumed with fire, it does not make the thing disappear but it leaves an ash. That ash then becomes the ground for new growth. That is true of you this week my child. 

I have burned away the pain, but it has not completely disappeared. It has become the ash that will grow new things in your life and in the Kingdom. Never will you suffer without me finding good use of it. We will use this ash to fertilize the next season. 

I love you know and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment