Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Broken chains...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for everything you are teaching me right now. This has been a tremendous time of learning and growing like I have not experienced in a while. I know I have more to learn because the challenges keep coming, but I also know that you are in it with me and leading me, guiding me and teaching me, so I can't lose. 

Love you SO MUCH LORD!!!

What God Said Tonight:

There are some chains that have been binding you, keeping you back in some areas of your life. It is time to break those off. 

These chains are broken in prayer and wisdom. These chains are broken as a result of you knowing the authority you have. This time is growing that confidence in the authority I have given you. It won't take long. 

I love you my child. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment