Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 7, 2024

The future...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the time to rest this weekend. It is a luxury and I am grateful. I pray that your will is done this week, that you guide and direct me in everything that you have for me to do. I pray that I am a blessing to those around me and, with your help, am a reflection of your love.

Awesome God, there are so any needs in this world tonight. Too many to list or to even know. Our only hope is in you. I pray for your healing in this world. I pray for your guidance in this world. I pray for your favor for your people in this world. 

I love you now and forever my God.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear your prayers my child and I am with you. 

There are so many needs but not more needs than I can meet. There is so much pain in this world but not more pain than I have healing. I am greater than the need and I am greater than the pain. 

We will see this world pass and a new heaven and earth will be established. In that process, the old will be washed away and the new will thrive. We will have a time, an eternity of perfect peace and love together. All of my children. All who have heard my voice, my call, and chosen me, have that future to be confident in and to trust. That is the future we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment