Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Listen and hear...

 


My prayer:

Thank you Lord for the peace, the rest, and the new levels of understanding that you brought this weekend. You are amazing and life with you is more than I could have hoped for. Now, if there is anything that you want to say, I am here to hear you and record it to the best of my abilities. Help me not to mess it up.

What God Said Tonight:

I speak but not everyone will listen. I speak but many will not hear. My Word is alive and active and flowing in so many different ways and still so many feel lost without direction or understanding. 

You will hear this and you will either discard it or you will take it in. 

You will know my voice when it brings peace with it. You will know my voice when it agrees with what I have written out for you. You will know my voice, if you are my child. It will be familiar. It will be love. 

I love you, now and forever and I will keep speaking. Your choice is to listen and hear, or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment