Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Salvation...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for bringing me through today. Your favor, your wisdom, and your guidance continue to amaze me. I live a blessed life, only because of you and your love. I pray that every one of your children get to experience the full joy and blessing that you have for them.

What God Said Tonight:

A good life is not always an easy life. A good life is one where you and I get closer each day. A good life is one that is lived with the purpose of my Kingdom at its center. A good life is one that is truly lived. 

I have given you a good life because you are my beloved daughter and I only want the very best for you. I will bless my children with good lives. And then, when that life is done, I will bless you with an eternity of even greater bliss and blessing with me. 

My salvation that I have given to you is meant to cover today and tomorrow Keep yourself covered in my blood and I will keep you blessed. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment