Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Light in darkness...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I love this life that you have given me. I love the joy, the peace, the love and I love the challenges, the growth, and the lessons. As long as I can live every moment of this life with you, it is good. 

Thank you for loving me and for all that you are and all that you do.

What God Said Tonight:

There is light. Even in the darkest of times there is light. If you can look for and focus on the light, the darkness will dissipate. It will lose its strength. It will lose its power. 

One spark of light can be seen in the thickest of darkness. One spot of darkness has little to no effect on a bright light. Light will win over darkness, every time. 

I love you my daughter and I encourage you, stay focused on my light and the darkness will fade to powerless nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment