Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Stone to dirt...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for the renewed understanding of what you Jesus Christ have done for me and for all of your children who know you as Lord. It is easy to get complaisant in life. When I have had a gift for most of my life, sometimes I need to stand back and remember how wonderful that gift is.

Thank you for saving me, washing me of my sin, making me whole, healing me, and most of all, loving me. I am yours now and forever, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

What God Said Tonight:

A stone broken up is rubble. Rubble broken up is gravel. Gravel broken up is sand. Sand broken up is dirt. 

A stone can be hard and strong but can still be broken up. Dirt, on its own, is not very strong. But mix it with water, heat, and pack it in, you can build cities with it. 

No matter where you are in your walk in the Kingdom, with my help, you can be strong and you can be whole. I will be your water when you are dirt. I will be your protection when you are rock. I am yours my child and we have eternity together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment