Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Fruit in season...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't really have anything to talk about tonight. I pray, as always that your will is done. Beyond that, I am here to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

Fruit has a season. Fruit does not appear out of nowhere and it is not there all of the time. Fruit comes as a result of tending the plant, watering it when it needs it, feeding it when it needs it, and then after a season or two of caring for it, the fruit develops and eventually can be harvested. 

The same is true of the fruits of the Spirit. They do not come out of nowhere and they may only be present in certain seasons. I have given you the fruit of the Holy Spirit, but you may not see them manifested all of the time. 

That is ok, that is actually good. 

I will say again, as I have so many times before, I am yours now and forever. So, when the fruit is present and when it is not, I am with you. When you are tending to your plant, I am with you. When you can't see any evidence of me, I am still with you. I love you more than you can ever know or understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment