Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Patterns...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for today and every opportunity in it. Thank you for helping me to be your reflection. Thank you for giving me the words and the wisdom to see through the challenges. And, thank you most of all for your grace, your mercy, and your love. I am yours, now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

There are patterns in life. Sometimes they are regular patterns and easy to recognize and sometimes they are more complex. With the complex ones, you may only recognize the pattern when you get some distance from it and see them from a new angle. 

Those around you often can already see the pattern. That is one of the many reasons it is good for you to be in a community of people who are willing to tell you the truth in love. That statement of iron sharpening iron is a true and real point. It is when you are with our other fellow believers that you get the insight and perspective of someone with a broader view. 

That wisdom is what will help you out of patterns that lead away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment