Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Troubles of today...

 


My prayer:

I have been praying all day God. Thank you for hearing my prayers. 

In times like these, all I can really pray is for your will to be done. I don't know enough about the greater forces involved to pray anything but for your will to be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to bring light and hope to the world. It may be heard to see that right now for many. 

The pains that this world is going through and must go through are hard to see. They are hard to witness. But, they are a passing trouble and pain. They will not last. 

Eternity is ours and it is good. It is free of war, and pain, and death. It is filled with love and joy and light. In that great eternity, the troubles of today will seem small. 

I am with you and I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment