Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Next thing...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I tried to do what you asked tonight but I am going to need your help. I don't see how to make it work. I ask that you teach me, you guide me, and you show me how to do this thing that you have asked. I am willing, I just need your help.

What God Said Tonight:

It is ok. Sometimes the willingness to follow my direction is as important as actually getting it accomplished. 

This thing, this next thing that we will do, will require my help. It will require some work. But it won't be difficult. It will just need to wait on the right timing and the right support. It is not a thing that you can do on your own. The days of getting it done on your own are over my child. 

In this time and in this world, anything worth doing is done in community. It is done with those around you and with me. We are truly better together. 

I will guide you. I will teach you and you will see. There are those in your midst right now that were placed there for this time and this season. I will show them to you. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment