Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Fast times...

 


My prayer:

My head is spinning God. This has been another crazy and challenging week. I am grateful that you have given me peace throughout. Thank you for every blessing and every opportunity. I find it interesting that no matter what my plans are, you always provide these opportunities to pray for people, to listen to people, to counsel people. It is a theme in my life God and I love it. 

I pray that you continue to speak through me, to help the people you bring to me, and to help me be that reflection of your love that we all need. I am yours, now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

Life seems to be moving fast right now, and that is simply because you are in the middle of my will and my flow for your life. I am propelling you so we can cover as much ground as possible while you are in the center of my will. 

I have to slow you down sometimes. When you float to the fringes of my will, I need to give you time to get back into the center. It is actually not even something I have to do. It is a natural response that when you are not in my perfect will, you will find those insurmountable challenges that slow you down and weigh you down. 

But, in times like this when you are in my perfect will, you are in the fast part of the stream and you will move quickly through this time. I will give you rest in it, do not worry. I built you and I know what you need. I will ensure that you have every last thing that you need and I will give you the desires of your heart. 

A time is coming when those days that you look back on with fond longing will be back in front of you but with so much more. The miracles of the past will seem like simple shadows of the future to come. You will see things that your eyes will refuse to believe. 

I will be with you, in every moment fast or slow. I will never leave you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment