Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 23, 2023

Weight of the world...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I notice that I am in a season where much is outside of my control, or even my ability to affect it. I guess the truth is, most of life is like that; but, there are times when I notice it more. I notice it now. 

The events in the world are so horrifying and completely outside of my control or ability to affect it. The things at work are completely outside of my control and my ability to affect it. This latest health challenge that seems to continue to rear its nasty head, outside of my control or my ability to affect it.

All that being said, you bless me like crazy in the middle of all of this. You give me peace, beauty, nature, and love. So much so, I even feel guilty at times. Is it right to have so much peace and joy while all of this other is going on?

So, I am left with the only thing I can do and the only thing that really matters in the end anyway. I pray God and I put it all in your hands. I pray that your will is done. I pray for your continued protection, peace, and  joy in the midst of all of the rest. I pray that you bring me, you bring us, through all of these things.

I pray it in the name of Jesus, amen.

What God Said Tonight:

Do you feel that. Do you feel the weight that is taken from your shoulders whenever you give it to me? That is what I intend for you. That is what I want for you. 

You were not made to carry the weight of the world. That is for me. You were made to love. You were made to spread my love through the world. You were made to trust and to rely on me. These are the things that you can focus on. I will take care of the rest. 

I give you peace because peace comes from me, not from the world. I give you love because love comes from me, I am love. I give you joy because I love you and it makes my joy flow when I see you in it. 

I love you my child. Now is not a time for despair. Now is a time to love and to trust me to do my part. You are my reflection in the world. You can show the peace, the love, the joy, that I give you as testimony to those who have not known me yet. Their time will come and how will they know what to choose if they have not seen me working in your life? 

In these times, that reflection is ore powerful than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment