Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Your intended life...



My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for all of your help this week. It has been pretty challenging but you have brought me through it all. I am SO GRATEFUL for you in my life. I could not do this without you.

What God Said Tonight:

You were never meant to do it alone. From the very beginning, I designed you to need me as I need you. It was always the plan that we would live life together. 

When you rely on me, lean on me, trust me, that is when you are truly living your intended life. That is why it feels so right and so easy when you are doing it. The challenge is, sin makes you think you don't need that or want it. Sin separates you from me and from even remembering that you need me. 

Receive my forgiveness and lean on me and find yourself in the life you were intended to live. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment