Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Bless those who don't know God, yet...

 


My prayer:

Thank you again for all of your help today God. I could not do what I do without you. 

I am so grateful for you in my life. I am eternally grateful for the salvation that you have given me so I can spend eternity with you. But I am also grateful that I don't have to wait for heaven before I get to know you and be with you. Living this life, in this crazy world, would not be possible for me, without you.

Thank you for all that you are and all that you do.

What God Said Tonight:

I have blessed you so you can and will be a blessing to others. 

Not everyone knows me. Not everyone can receive my blessings. They must know me and choose me to receive my blessings. However, you can bless them. You can take that which I bless you with and you can bless those around you. 

You can let them know that you are blessed by me. You can show them, through your life, the benefits of a life with me. It is that testimony of life and blessings that can show those who don't yet know me, why they want to know me. 

I don't need you to preach, but I need you to bless those around you. I need you to love those around you. That is what can win their hearts. 

I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment