Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Will and choice...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your reminders today. You are very good to me Holy Spirit. My mind and my memory are really not very good but with you, I look like a genius. 

As we head on this journey tomorrow, I pray God that your will is done. I pray that your peace go with me, remain in me, emanate from me, and return with me. I pray that you help me to see every opportunity to love and reflect your love. I pray that your will is done God, in all things.

What God Said Tonight:

A reminder is just a reminder. It is your will that determines if you follow through or not. It is your will that decides if it will listen to me or not. I gave you choice for very specific reasons. 

I love you and I gave you that ability to choose to love me, or not. 

Remember to choose, each day and as you heard last night, each day for as long as today is today. 

I love you. I am with you. I will never leave you. You will go in my peace and blessing. It will not return void. 

No comments:

Post a Comment