Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

What matters...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I do not feel like I did a very good job today. I let the stress get to me. I took it out on people who did not deserve it. I was not a very good reflection of your love.

Thank you for showing me what I was doing and giving me the opportunity to apologize. Thank you for knowing how imperfect I am and for covering me with your grace. Thank you for loving me anyway. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am still here. I am with you. I never left you. 

This life you are living is not about being perfect. It is not about many of the things you worry about. This life is about loving.Being loved and loving others. It is the one thing that truly does matter. 

I love you. Receive that love tonight. It will fuel you and fill you tomorrow to love those around you, better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment