Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Only you...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for another wonderful day God. Your blessings and your love are amazing. I know I say it a lot but it is always true. I pray for your healing power in me tonight God. You know the struggles and I pray for your help and healing. 

I know that every blessing and every good thing is because of you Lord. I know that this incredible life I get to live is only because of you. All glory to you God. I love you Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

I remember this day. It was a day of joy and celebration for most. But for some it was a day of sadness and grief. Each day has its own blessings and struggles. I am with  you in all of them. 

I am bring in the blessings and I help you through the struggles. I am laughing with you in your joy and I am cradling you in your tears. 

Circumstances do not determine my presence in your life. Only you can determine that. Only you can choose for me to be in your life with you or watching your life from the outside. 

I love you know and forever my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment