Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Find joy...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I know I say this almost every time we talk, but thank you. Thank you for your help. Thank you for your protection. Thank you for your blessings. And most of all, thank you for your love. 

Today was a little crazy but you made a way through it all and here we are, sitting out under the starlit sky together. I love you now and forever God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

You can find joy in anything if you look hard enough. It is somehow easier to see the pain and the turmoil. You don't have to look for that at all. It is right there in your face screaming for attention. But joy, blessings and peace are often quieter folk who are always with you, but sometimes you have to seek them out. 

Sometimes you have to look between the challenges and see the joy. It is there, I promise. Continue to look for it. Continue to find it. It is there as a blessing to you and life is worth living with it. 

I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment