Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 14, 2023

Navigator...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for today. Thank you for your guidance. Thank you for your peace. I am grateful for all that you are and all that you do in my life. I remain in awe of you.

What God Said Tonight:

Today was less about what happened and more about what did not happen. My direction is sometimes taking you toward something and other times, it is taking you away from something. I needed you set aside today, in peace, comfort and safety. 

Sometimes, as you know, I need you in the heat of the battle where I also protect you and give you peace. However, other times, like today, I need you to be kept apart and sanctified in the midst of what is happening in this world. 

One day, we will live in the new world with the new heaven and days like today won't be necessary. I won't need to guide you from things and keep you apart. In those coming days, we will live free, in joy, peace and fulfillment. It will be glorious. 

Until that time, hear my voice and let me lead you to and away from the things in this world. I will be with you always, your navigator, your guide. 

I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment