Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 17, 2023

The wave...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your help today Lord. I was worried about the transition back to "normal" but you made it very smooth. Thank you for taking care of my team while I was gone. Thank you for your continued blessing and favor on my life. I cannot imagine being more blessed.

You are my Lord God Almighty and I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Life, usually, is not about sharp angles and hard lines. Life is usually more of a wave that you ride. 

You can work on living a life that is more fluid. You can sometimes spend so much time putting things in boxes and they don't need to be there. 

You are my child and my Spirit goes with you wherever you are. There is a fluidity in your life, if you will allow it, that will show who you are and who I am in every situation. Not just "ministry" situations and not just at church. But always and in all things. 

I strongly desire to be in every aspect of your life. I want to be that wave that takes you from moment to moment with a smooth ease that is beautiful and effortless. Allow me to smooth out the edges and the sharp corners and let's see what that kind of life is like. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment