Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 19, 2019

Timing is everything...


My prayer:

My mind is racing with plans and ideas God. But I pray, no matter how excited I get, I pray your will be done. 

If I get ahead of your will, on this or anything, I know it will end up in a mess. So, while I can't help getting excited, know that at my core, it is still more important to me that your will is done, no matter how well or not well my will lines up with it. 

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

No plan is made in vain. Every desire of your heart is in my plans for you, at some point. 

So, plan, dream, love. Just remember that the timing is in my hands. I will make sure that everything comes about in its right time and place. That, you will have to trust me on. 

I love you.

2 comments: