Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

What is important...


My prayer:

The world beat me up today God. I feel like I have been through an obstacle course all week with land mines and grenades being thrown at me. I am being a bit over dramatic but that is what it feels like.

I am tired and bruised and need you.

What God Said Tonight:

I need you to gain a bit of perspective. Come up here with me and remember what is important and what isn't important. 

Your success and your failures are both realities of life but neither define you. You are a child of the most high God and that is what defines you. You are forgiven. You are a King's kid. You are royalty and with that comes privilege. 

What do I always tell you? In the midst of chaos and competing demands, remember to love. It is the only thing that really matters. Love others, love yourself, love me. That is all you need to do.

2 comments: