Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Silence together...


My prayer:

Today was full of good news! Thank you God for how you take care of me. Today was confirmation of your divine health in me and I am very grateful. 

Thinking about the stages of relationships, the seasons of relationships tonight God. Thinking about the season I am in with my relationship with you. I remember the early days where everything was shiny and new and exciting. Then the years of hard work, getting to know you, learning to serve you. Those years took a lot of effort but they were really wonderful too. 

Now, we are in the more twilight years where I still learn new things about you now and then but I know you pretty well. Sometimes, a lot of times, when we spend time together, I don't feel the need to say anything and being together in the quiet is really ok. I have gotten to the place where I would rather be with you than anywhere without you. I don't feel the need to impress you anymore. You know, this might be the best season yet!

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting on the silence can be disturbing or can be peaceful. The difference comes in your faith that the silence will not last. 

If you know that when the time is right, the silence will end, the silent partner will speak, then silence is comfortable and even comforting. It is only when you fear that the silence will not end that the silence becomes the enemy, creating more fear and the deep desire to do anything to break the silence. 

Know that I will always break the silence, in the right season, in the right time. I will never withhold my love. I will never withhold me from you.

1 comment: