Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Every good thing...


My prayer:

I found some joy today God. Not a big heaping helping of it but I found some. I enjoyed every second of it too!

Thank you for moments of joy. Sometimes, that is all I need.

What God Said Tonight:

Every good thing comes from me. When you need "good" seek me out and you will find it. When you need joy, call out to me and you will have the joy you need. When you need blessings, call on me, seek me and when you find me, you will find the blessings. 

I am the Good Father. I will share with you all good things. 

Instead of chasing after the 'good things', running yourself ragged as they run away and dart around, just seek me and you will find every good thing. 

I love you and I am not stingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment