Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 27, 2017

Love each other...


My prayer:

Thank you God for the luxury of a lazy day. I feel quite decadent. The world is still crazy and the needs are still great and I am trusting you to take care of it all. Let me know what I can do to help.

I love you and I want to help if I can. 

What God Said Tonight:

A day and a night can fly by so quickly but can be so significant. It is nothing but a whisper in time but the events of that moment can change history. Your actions, especially those you don't even think about, have great impact. 

A smile, a kind word, helping someone who can't help you back, talking to the person that others avoid. These small acts of love and kindness make all the difference. 

This world is nearing its end and you all need each other to move through it and get to the new world, the new heaven. I am your strength but your strength magnifies in numbers. Come to together in love every time you can. Each time,  you get stronger, they get stronger, and you all make it through another day. 

I love you, love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment